Business Development Manager – Glasgow / West of Scotland
First Scottish is Scotland’s leading independent firm of professional searchers delivering a comprehensive list of fast and accurate search services to the legal profession.
Our people are the heart of our business and we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team and cover our client’s needs in the west of Scotland. The role will be focused on building, developing and maintaining relationships with clients by demonstrating the excellent services we provide to meet their specific searching requirements.
Key Skills required:
- Ability to develop an in-depth knowledge of our key clients
- Maintain existing relationships and promote new services
- Ability to work alone and also as part of the wider Sales Team
- Ability to represent First Scottish at conferences and networking events
- Ability to work outwith the normal ‘9am to 5pm’ for client entertaining and travel
- Effective communicator both verbally and written
- Ability to understand client needs to deliver a positive client experience
- Problem solver
Education and Experience:
- Educated to degree level preferably legal related (LLB Law, Paralegal etc)
- Proven experience in Account Management and / or Customer Services
- Experience of the Scottish property market and conveyancing processes would be advantageous
This role will offer a competitive salary along with a salary sacrifice pension scheme (4% ER contribution), Life Assurance and up to 38 days annual leave with service.
To apply please e-mail your c.v. to Caroline Ness, Group HR Manager at email@example.com
Closing date: 31/01/2020Apply Now