First Scottish continues to offer its Rectification Service under the Land Registration etc. (Scotland) Act 2012. Any errors in your client’s title sheet prior or post 8th December 2014 are covered by the service.
- Offer a quick and accurate appraisal of the existing title sheet.
- Advise if rectification is possible in terms of the 2012 Act or the transitional provisions in Schedule 4 of the Act (under which the Land Registration (Scotland) Act 1979 rules live on).
- Advise on what is required for a Rectification application to the Keeper.
- If rectification is not a viable solution, advice on the alternatives available.
Benefits of the service:
- Rectification applications will not be submitted to the Keeper if they are inappropriate thus saving time and rejection.
- If rectification is not appropriate you will be advised of an alternative solution.
- Unique access to over 30 years of land registration and rectification expertise.
For further information please contact Margaret Grieve, Land Rectification Advisor on 01383 826786. You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.